Hello everyone! My name is Katelyn Patch and I have created
this blog for many reasons. For example, I would like to share with you all the
things I am learning along the way to entrepreneurial success. But not only
entrepreneurial success, but all the mini successes along the way to improving
me! I also want to share the opportunities I have to fail.
If there is just one thing I have learned this first week through reading and watching the videos we were assigned, it is that it is okay to fail! Even more so than that, it is ESSENTIAL to fail! Every time we fail there is an opportunity to grow and become even stronger and better.
If there is just one thing I have learned this first week through reading and watching the videos we were assigned, it is that it is okay to fail! Even more so than that, it is ESSENTIAL to fail! Every time we fail there is an opportunity to grow and become even stronger and better.
In the past, and even now, I cringe at the thought of
failing. I get so disappointed in myself when I do my best and my best wasn’t
enough. Being the center of attention is not one of my likes. But if I can help
someone else who is afraid of failing overcome that fear by sharing my
experiences failing and how I overcome them, then I will be a successful entrepreneur.
And more importantly to me, I will become a successful help on this difficult
road we call life.
Source: http://namiscribbles.blogspot.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment