It can get pretty discouraging when results don't come in the time and in the way you want. You work so hard and so long on a project that takes your whole heart and soul and it produces little to no results.
This is only the beginning.
Starting a business is hard! It takes up all your time and energy. All of your creativity goes to a single project. You have such an incredible vision for how you want it to end up, but getting there can be a long process. In this moment it is easy to forget to push forward and remind yourself "Don't give up!" "You keep going!" I love this quote:
This is something we all need to remind ourselves. It might even be a good idea to post this quote or another motivating one like it some where you will see everyday. It is also important to build a creative space in your home or go somewhere that enables creativity. That may be at the park, in a secluded area, or in a busy mall. Wherever get your creative juices flowing, GO THERE. Make sure it is away from your daily routine or you will get distracted.
This week we created our elevator pitch for our $100 Challenge. At first I was pretty intimidated by the task but once I go started it all just started coming to me. The passion I have for sewing enabled me to create an elevator pitch that expresses that passion and invites others to participate in it!

No comments:
Post a Comment