This week was really good. I now have 5 students for my $100 Challenge teaching sewing lessons! This week I will finish on of those and add a new one. It has been a very fun and eye opening experience.
I am really learning that I like teaching and enjoy it, maybe more than I enjoy doing alterations. But then I do an alterations job and the client is so happy and then I love alterations more again.
After all we learned this week what stood out to me the most what the fact that I need to establish a clear vision of where I want my business to end up. It is such an important part of creating a business that if you don't have a clear vision you could end up closing down or regressing back to an earlier stage of work. So by next week I hope to report back with a clear vision of where I want to end up!
Reading the E Myth taught me that I can't do it all. I need to employ the help of others. Currently I am a "technician". I need add an entrepreneur and a manager if I want to truly succeed. But not only that, I also need to take the time and energy to learn new skills and prioritize my time better to further the company along.

No comments:
Post a Comment