Saturday, June 24, 2017

Beneficial Interviews

This week I was able to interview Louis Adams who is an entrepreneur. I had another company owner in mind but when things weren't working out I looked to those around me and asked who they know that are entrepreneurs. I landed on interviewing Louis. It was a very beneficial and eye opening experience. I won't go into too much detail, as I did in my paper, but I did want to say that as an overall consensus I would like to find more entrepreneurs to interview. I learned so much from Louis and I feel like there is so much more knowledge out there for me to learn from and grow with! I would definitely encourage all aspiring entrepreneurs to find a few entrepreneurs to interview and actually take there advice! Their time is worth so much and it would be a waste to them and to you if you didn't learn from their mistakes and successes.

I have also been working very hard in my own business of alterations and gotten a lot of clothing off the racks and back to my customers. It feels good to finish a job well done and see the customer happy with the results.

I have also continued my sewing lessons for my $100 Challenge. I finished one student and gained a new one this week My new student is on the higher end of being an intermediate student. She has had quite a bit of experience and is a bit older than most of my other students. She is 15 and catches on very quickly. We will be making part of an outfit/costume she has designed for the opening of Star Wars Land at Disneyland!

Picture from: http://www.pinsdaddy.com/star-wars-clone-cartoon-character_VuTGbSyIhVLb5COQkSG47kd9XEkOjExf6E9H2YU8tlaut*mExeVN62Y1GCG6rTFx%7CUuGKrcMOuP9fBw6j1WMpw/

No comments:

Post a Comment